New York Travel Guide Review : Independent Guidebooks
Independent Guidebooks asked me to review their The Independent Guide to New York City 2016. As a travel PhotoBlogger, its always fun to review products and services that enhance our travel experience and also help us in making our journeys memorable.We all love to travel and everytime we set to travel, we want an amazing smooth travel experience waiting for us.
As a traveller, i always do a study of my next destination's recommended places and based upon my trip duration and itiniary,I always add/modify the places in order to have the best experience. As a fact, i've never ever taken a travel package and my all trips have been planned and organized by me/with the help of friends. Even in my travel to South east asian countries,I've always believed in relying on travel guides and blogs to guide me for best experience.
This Independent Guidebook for New York is available in Paperback and Kindle Edition. Some unique features of the guidebook are :
1. The Guidebooks series are continuously updated throughout the year and printed on demand. Which means, you buy the latest published version with the most up-to-date information.
2. Very much structured, crisp, accurate and easy to browse and use.
3. Gives crisp and quick information about a place, timings, entry fee, website,phone nos and how to reach.
4. Great recommendation of top places to visit w.r.t Food, shopping, sight-seeing. Inforative, crisp and bullet points make it very easy to refer.
5. Pictures featured in the printed book are monochromatic. However in the kindle version they are colored.This also helps the publisher to bring down the cost for the printed version.
6. Size and weight.(one of the best things)
7. Affordable pricing. Kindle Edition (Rs 200) and Paperback (Rs 550).
Overall : Its a good travel gudiebook that gives the exact, crisp and to-the-point information of New York and its places.For a minimum luggage traveller like me, light weight, great price( Rs 200 for Kindle and Rs 550 for paperback) and good informative guidebook is a great companion at my trips. I would recommend using these gudidebooks.
I have Lonely Planet's India Gudiebook and i've never carried it in my any travels because of the size and ofcourse the thickness of it. It always drop it in the last moment as it occupies a sizable amount of space in my luggage.
You can buy 2016 New York Gudiebook hereThe Independent Guide to New York City 2016
For Travel and lifestyle related reviews or brand featues, pls get in touch Pushpendra@PushpendraGautam.in.